PS3 Gets A New Update, But The Store Is Still Up
Today’s update for the PS3 comes a month before the PlayStation Store on the console was going to be taken down.
This PlayStation Store Problem Is Getting Worse, Will Sony Do Anything?
These last few days has put a spotlight on an old issue that’s been plaguing the PS4 for a long time, and it seems to be getting worse on PS5. And that’s the large amount of smaller scale, easy trophy games that are constantly being published on these stores. So much so that they tend to clog up the entire ‘New Games’ page, making discovery more difficult. There’s also a case to be made that it devalues Sony’s trophy system. Let’s take a look at this and talk about why solving it may not be so easy. And also, what’s the deal with airline food? (Sorry, I got nothing on this one. Like, at all.)
► Support the channel on Patreon! Every amount helps and keeps product placement off the channel.
► PS5 Compatible SSD’s and Heatsinks:
► My YouTube Equipment, Gaming Accessories, and Recommendations:
*As an Amazon Associate I earn a commission on qualifying purchases*
Follow Me Places:
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MysticRyan
► Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MysticRB
► Instagram: https://instagram.com/mysticryan/
Outro song ‘I dunno’ by Grapes:
Music by Myrd Schenk:
► Thank you to these wonderful Patreon supporters!
Carlito J. Hoogdorp
Claudio Sepúlveda Huerta
Jip van der Kramer
Mark Sean Roocroft
Max Well Fed
PHILIP NATHANIEL GO
0:00 – Intro
0:33 – Exploring The ‘New Games’ Section
3:47 – Just How Big Is This Issue?
6:23 – What Can Sony Do?
8:25 – Press X For Trophies
#PS5 #PlayStation5 #Sony
Gran Turismo 6 Update Error Solution for PS3
For anyone having issues installing Gran Turismo 6 updates 1:22 on PS3
This solution should hopefully work for you as it has for me….Good Luck.
If this video has helped you out, please SUBSCRIBE to my chanel.
Sony Reverses Its Decision, Will Not Shut Down PS3 And PS Vita Store
Me talking about the latest news on Sony reversing their decisions to shut down the PS3 and PS Vita store.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheProfessional1994
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Patrick21611
ps3 – help for login with new update for device id passwords, ( redone, more detailed) (5-2022)
shorter quicker video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ61jfFiGDY
1. update software
2. youll notice you cant sign in
3. it will give you a scan code and link
4. enter the link in your pc to log into sonys website
5. the link is www.playstation.com/acct/device-password
6. click the tab that says “generate new password”
7. a new screen appears with your new ps3 console password
8. type in that password from your pc, into your ps3 console
9. make sure to checkmark save password on your console, this id is your new password, you wont b using your original password on the ps3 console anymore
10. the pw is case sensitive, if the letters are UPPER CASE, enter them as capital or non.
11. click done on your pc webpage
12. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN ONE CONSOLE, YOU NEED A NEW ID FOR THE NEXT CONSOLE, EVEN THOUGH ITS THE SAME SCREEN NAME!
13. for 2nd console, repeat process, click generate new password. this will be your password for your second console.
14. if you want a new password, click revoke and that will remove the password so you can auto generate a new one (this will prob only be needed if your console gets stolen or something)
15. if your making a new account, i dont know. this is for previous account users
16. i dont know how this works for hen ps3, or hacked ps3
when i say device id, im referring to the auto generated password the pc webpage gave you.
youtube doesnt give me real time notifications so if im actually on youtube i cant answer for at least a hour.